Wednesday 2 November 2016

Review: VHS: An Urban Nightmare by Kyle M. Scott



VHS: An Urban Nightmare (Razorblade Candies Book 2) - Kyle M. Scott

VHS: An Urban Nightmare by Kyle M. Scott

My Rating:


VHS is another hard hitting, horrific, and gory short from the twisted mind of Kyle M. Scott. It's my fourth read from the Razorblade Candies series, and like the others, it did not disappoint.

All too often short stories feel incomplete, more of an idea than an actual complete satisfying read, not so with the Razorblade Candies. Even at just 55 pages, there is a lot going on and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's imaginative, bloody, and a great read.

I'm looking forwards to reading more from this series of shorts in the future.





Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes

No comments:

Post a Comment