Sunday 28 December 2014

Review: The Package


The Package
The Package by Evans Light

My rating: 3 of 5 stars




This story really doesn't paint Santa in a very nice light, infact he's positively glowing under a great big neon asshat sign!

I found myself getting rather pissed off at Santa and the way he kept putting down poor Mrs Claus. I mean cmon he's no hunk of a catch himself and it would take a miracle to find his junk under that belly, especially considering how lacking he is in the trouser department. And as for his new package, lets face it the only way that's going to be even slightly appealing or see any action, is if it's removable, has a bow wrapped round it and put it under someones tree!

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes | Goodreads | Leafmarks




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment