Wednesday 26 November 2014

Review: The Rose Man


The Rose Man
The Rose Man by Terry M. West

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I received a copy of The Rose Man from the author in return for an honest review.

Well that was kinda creepy. I'll never look at roses the same ever again.

Such a thoughtful and simple gesture buying a rose for the one you love and what awful consequences that simple gesture results in in this tale. The Rose Man is a very creative and imaginative story with twists that I couldn't even have begun to see coming. If I had any flowers in my house while reading this they would certainly be hidden out of sight as soon as I was done! Just the thought of them sat there gives me the shivers!

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes | Goodreads | Leafmarks




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment