Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review: Reality


Reality
Reality by Dani Hart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I received a copy of Reality from the publisher in return for an honest review.

I was drawn to this book originally by the cover and on picking up the book I found myself captivated right from the start.

I didn't want this one to end, the writing had such a nice flow to it and it was a pleasure to read. The world building and the characters are both very well written and pulls you effortlessly into a world of beauty, wonder and danger. The plot and storyline had a few nice twists and turns and wasn't predictable at all, always a plus in my book.

It is a very emotional story and pulls on the heart strings. I will admit to a tear or two, ok maybe more than a tear or two, and plenty of sniffles while reading this one. I found it very easy to picture the world and scenes in my minds eye and I cared very much about the characters and their journey. The relationships between the characters are both touching, heart-warming and heart breaking, they will bring a smile to your face and a tear to your eye. So have those tissues handy.

Although this is book one in a series, it very much works as a stand alone book too. It doesn't finish on a cliffhanger or leave you feeling like the story stopped before it got to the end. It does however have a love triangle, I hate love triangles! But this one works, it didn't spoil the book for me at all.

I'm really looking forwards to book two and seeing what's next for Arie.


Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | BookLikes | Goodreads | Leafmarks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment