Thursday 13 November 2014

Review: A Place for Us Part 4


A Place for Us Part 4
A Place for Us Part 4 by Harriet Evans

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I received a copy of A Place For Us Part 4 from the publisher in return for an honest review.

You can find my reviews for previous parts here: A Place For Us Part 1 / A Place For Us Part 2 / A Place For Us Part 3

Part 4 is the final instalment of A Place for Us and I have to admit, I'm kind of sad to see it finish. I started reading this series originally because I was sent an invite to review part one, this is not my usual choice of reading material so it's not something I would have chosen for myself to read. I have really enjoyed getting to know the Winter family and I'm going to miss them. The character development during this series has been fantastic, I feel like I'm losing contact with good friends now that it's over.

This is the perfect ending to a great series, full of joy, pain, personal struggles and journeys of a family who have really been through good and bad times together. I was eager to see how they would all come together and overcome everything they have been through, I really couldn't have pictured things ending any more perfect than they have.

Harriet Evans has a real talent when it comes to developing characters that draw you to them and have you feeling like you've known them forever. I will definitely be reading a lot more of her work.


Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes | Goodreads | Leafmarks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment