Monday 13 October 2014

Review: This Little Piggy


This Little Piggy
This Little Piggy by Craig McGray

My rating: 3 of 5 stars




This Little Piggy is a short, violent and gory read. It's quite graphic in places but is definitely worth a read.

This is a brutal tale and not for the faint of heart. I had no problem visualising the story as I was reading, right down to the stench described. I must admit, the description of the smells and the tunnel had me turning my nose up just picturing the scene and imagining the smell.

The main character of the book is not what he seems and Craig McGray does a great job of manipulating the readers emotions right from the start.

This is the first I have read from Craig McGray and it won't be the last.

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
You can also find me on: BookLikes




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment