Sunday 12 October 2014

Review: A Place For Us Part 3


A Place For Us Part 3
A Place For Us Part 3 by Harriet Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I received a copy of A Place For Us Part 3 from the publisher in return for an honest review.

You can find my reviews for previous parts here: A Place For Us Part 1 / A Place For Us Part 2

In part two we discovered what the big family secret was and now in part three we learn how everyone copes with that secret now being out in the open.

I really enjoy Harriet's writing style, it's so easy to read and the tension, emotion and grief in part three, like earlier episodes, is very well done. Part three concentrates more on each individual member of the family and how they are dealing with the aftermath of previous events, both personally and in their relationships with each other. We learn a little bit more about each as their stories unfold, their personal history and secrets they have of their own which have yet to be revealed and some that are revealed in the story.

I feel there is still very much to come in part four and I'm looking forwards to finding out how the whole situation is resolved. I have become attached to the characters in these 3 parts of the story, I feel as if I have got to know each of them so well and know them like I would my friends. I really hope they all come together as a family and everything works out for them. They deserve a happy ever after.

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
You can also find me on: BookLikes





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment