Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: What Hides Within


What Hides Within
What Hides Within by Jason Parent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I loved this booked right from the first few pages, I don't know that I would place it as horror alone but it certainly ticked all the boxes for me in so much as I couldn't put the book down.

The sarcasm and sharp one liners had me laughing out loud, the plot is well thought out and it all wraps up nicely with some twists and turns in the end. We are introduced to several characters throughout the book one being the main character Clive who certainly goes through one hell of a rollercoaster ride, Jason Parent has done a great job getting inside the head of this main character (See what I did there? heh) And Chester.. what can I say about Chester? I think I'll leave that for you to find out yourself ;) I don't think I'll ever look at a spider or a Q-tip quite the same ever again.

Excellent book! Humour, horror, thriller and mystery all wrapped up in one and I'll certainly be on the look out for more of Jasons work.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment