Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: A Place For Us Part 1


A Place For Us  Part 1
A Place For Us Part 1 by Harriet Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was invited to read A Place For Us Part One by the publisher via Netgalley in return for an honest review.

This is not my usual kind of read and had I not been invited to read and review it, I probably wouldn't have picked this one up. I did find it slow to start with and it wasn't till around 50% in, that I begain to really enjoy the book.

The characters are all members of the one family and I enjoyed seeing all the different sides to them all within, and outside of, the family unit. They have all grown apart and have their own lives and secrets. But there is one secret, it's a big one. Everyone has been invited back home where all will be revealed, will they all survive as a family once the truth is out?

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for part two to find out!


http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment