Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: The Midnight Side


The Midnight Side
The Midnight Side by Natasha Mostert

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this one, a ghost story with some mystery and twists and just a touch of romance which is definately a good thing as I am not a fan of romance at all. I really enjoy Natasha's style of writing, she has a way of mixing the paranormal with mystery and suspense that is so easy and fun to read. The idea that we can be manipulated in this way by someone who has passed without us even realising it is a creepy thought and is so well done in this book. Just when you think you have everything worked out there is a twist and you are kept guessing. This is Natasha's debut novel so I have kind of read her books backwards but I am definately a fan of her work and will be on the look out for more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment