Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: I Need a New Butt!


I Need a New Butt!
I Need a New Butt! by Dawn McMillan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received a copy of I Need a New Butt! from the publisher via netgalley in return for an honest review.

This book was lots of fun, I read it with my niece today who's almost 4 and hilarity ensued. It resulted in her parading around the room showing me how she would walk if she had to get a new butt like the ones the little boy thought of in the book. The illustrations were great and really got her imagination going, she spent ages after reading it talking about all the different styles of new butts she could think up and how funny they would be.

A definate 5 stars for this one, it was so fun to watch my niece laughing and enjoying herself and watch how it got her imagination working overtime.

http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment