Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Full Moon Over Cedar Hill


Full Moon Over Cedar Hill
Full Moon Over Cedar Hill by Edward Lorn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




It's been ages since I read a good werewolf story and that's exactly what this is. A freakin great werewolf story!!

Full Moon Over Cedar Hill is a 15 page horror short, I wanted to savour it which was hard to do as I found myself fighting not to peek ahead.

This is the stuff nightmares are made off, the fear and terror just jumps right out the pages and woulda scared the pants off me, had I been wearing any. Get your minds out the gutter folks, I read it in bed. :P

Going to have to make my kids read this one, teach them what will happen if they ever put me in a home!


http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment