Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Contact


Contact
Contact by Laurisa White Reyes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review.

As per usual, I will avoid any spoilers :)

This was a nice read, it had a litte bit of everything, mystery, drama, action, romance (I know there's that romance word again that I don't usually like to read lol). I grew to love the main character and her story, I can't imagine what it would be like to experience life the way she does. I will admit to getting teary eyed at one point as I have been through the same experience myself at a young age, I won't say at which part, spoilers ;) I wasn't expecting the twist near the end, I thought I had it all worked out, how wrong was I!

I have only just ventured into the world of young adult books and I felt that this one was one of the few that definately read like it was for a younger audience, whether it was the style or wording I'm not sure but it didn't take from my enjoyment at all.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment