Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Can Anybody Help Me?


Can Anybody Help Me?
Can Anybody Help Me? by Sinéad Crowley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was an easy read, I quickly got caught up in the characters and the storyline. As a mother myself I could totally relate to the characters, feelings, experiences and worries in this book and loved the fact that it was set around an online forum.

People are not as anonymous as they think they are online and this book shows how easy it is to give little bit of information about yourself away over a period of time and the risks you put yourself in by doing so. It wasn't an intense thriller but I found myself eager to know what was going to happen next and trying to read between the lines in parts to work out just who the bad guy was. The end had a nice twist that I never saw coming, I thought I had it worked out and was half right but I definately did not see that ending.

I am keen to see what this author brings out next and I will keep a look out for any new releases as I found this to be refreshing and a nice change of pace for a thriller.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment